My Lovely Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Water Droplets

 I got inspiration from Eileen Godwin for this card.  The background was made with Distress Inks, pressing the ink pad onto an acrylic block, spraying with water, then placing onto a piece of card.  Once it was dry I stamped the water droplet stamp.  I removed a little of the colour from each droplet using a paint brush and water and dabbing of the water.  Once dried I added little white spots to the top of the droplets, to give more dimension.  I die cut the butterflies on a piece of leftover over card, and attached them with foam pads.  The sentiment is from a stamp set by Stamps U Love.
I used the same stamp for this one, but stamped onto white card and coloured each droplet with Distress Ink Markers.  I think they look like jelly beans or jewels.
The droplet stamp is from Inkylicious or Designs by Ryn.

No comments: