My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Happy Birthday to my Daughter!

Today is my Daughter, Becky's 24th birthday, oh it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I had her........
I got my Pan Pastels out for this one, the first time I've actually used them for a card, I've only messed around with them, think I been a bit scared of them...... I don't know why, because they're easier to use than inks!.....lol.  First I used the negative of the moon mask, and sponged on some of the yellow Pastel, then I swapped over and used the positive of the mask and added the rest of the colours, blending them in to each other.  I then removed the mask and blended some pink over it to 'soften' the sun.  Before stamping, I set the Pastels with some cheap hairspray.  Once it had dried I started with the stamping.  I used a mix of stamps from Inkylicious - cat, butterflies and grasses, Lavinia - the stars, and the tree bough is a Stampscape stamp, I added a sprinkling of glitter to the stars to give it that magical feel.  The text border was done on the computer.
Pan Pastel colours I used are -Bright Yell. Green Tint, Bright Yell. Green Shade, Orange Tint, Magenta Tint, Magenta Shade and Phthalo Blue Tint.
Thanks for looking.
xx

No comments: