My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Beautiful Day.......

........well is hasn't been here, but that's the name of the stamps I've used on this card.
I've been eyeing up these layering stamps for quite a while now, so thought I'd get some.  They're from Altenew Stamps and these are from the Beautiful Day set.  I used Adirondack ink in these colours, Lake Mist, Pebble and Mushroom.  I stamped up the flower first, then masked it off to add the leaves.
I'm entering this card into the present challenge over on Less Is More (end 8th Jan).
Thanks for looking.
xx

5 comments:

Karen Willis said...

Beautiful card Karen, will have to keep an eye out for the stamps :) xx

Kathyk said...

Smashing make

Kathyk

Cheryl W. said...

This is so pretty, Karen! I love the monochromatic look of your card, and that stamp is just lovely. I've been looking long and hard at those types of stamps, too, but haven't purchased any yet.

Joan said...

A lovely card, I'm very tempted by these stamps and I love them stamped in the neutrals

Chrissie said...

Fabulous stamping Karen and perfect for our neutral challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"