My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Babywipes..........

Yesterday I went browsing the net for ideas for something a bit different (well for me anyway....lol) and came across a technique I've not done for a long time and had forgotten about - Distress Ink Refills and Babywipes.
This is the result.
I simply dripped 3 different colours of  reinkers onto the babywipe, which would become my ink pad.  The colours I used are Squeezed Lemonade, Evergreen Bough and Worn Lipstick.  I then used stamps from Bee Crafty - Maple Solid and Maple Outline, first stamping with the solid stamp, then over stamping with the outline, using Versafine.  The sentiment is a stamp from Sentimentally Yours.
Thanks for looking
xXx

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool idea, fab card, Karen

Kathyk

Lisapmac said...

Fantastic result, must try this technique :-) x