My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Butterfly Butterfly & Christmas

Sundays are my days on the Visible Image DT, to show you a card made using their fab stamps.

I used Brushos for the background on water colour card.  I then stamped the Butterfly Inkognito with Brushos and stamped again onto water colour card, simply because I wanted the colours to be the same.  I then stamped and heat embossed the large Butterfly stamp onto acetate and cut it out.  Next I attached the acetate Butterfly by the body, to the Butterfly Inkognito and bent the wings up just a touch, and added the pearls to the body.  This was then mounted onto the background with sticky pads.  The sentiment is just perfect with these stamps.

The stamps used are:-

Now we go from Summertime Butterflies to Christmas sparkle!
I've just received some of the brand new Christmas stamps and I've got to say they are just fab!
 For this one I also used the Crackled Background stamp embossing it with clear embossing powder, then adding the colour with Distress Ink and blender tool.  I stamped the larger stamp and embossed over the top with WOW Sparkling Snow embossing glitter, and WOW Silver Sparkle embossing glitter for the sentiment.
Clean and simple for this one, heat embossed with WOW Gold Sparkle.

The stamps used for these 2 cards are -
Sparkle at Christmas
Crackled Background

And here's all the links you need for everything Visible Image -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful selection Ginny x

Pauline said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Karen, I love the retro vibe to them, and I love the graphic design. I adore your beautiful butterfly card, I am going to try this myself :-)