My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 May 2015

Purple Christmas

I'm trying to make at least 1 Christmas card a week, (did 2 this week.... lol)  I made this one at the beginning of the week and forgot to take a pic.

I used a background stamp by Just Rite for this one, the sentiment is also a stamp by Just Rite.  They really do stamp up lovely.  I stamped it in Imperial Purple Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Versafine ink is brilliant to use for heat embossing. The borders were cut with a Joanna Sheen die, and the snowflake with various dies.
A closer look at the snowflake.

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This is SO pretty, Karen! I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards.

Lauren Hatwell said...

That's just beautiful Karen. Lx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and card design Ginny x