My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Visible Image - Tall Grass


I was having a rummage through my stamps, trying to get them in to some kind of order yesterday.... lol, and came across this one which I've not used in ages, so thought it needed using.  I love making this kind of card, it can be used for any occassion, so I left of the sentiment till I use it.  The stamp is from Visible Image and called Large Tall Grass.  I stamped it with Versafine then heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  I then cut a moon and used it as a mask.  I then added the colour using blending brushes with the following inks - Distress Inks in Black Soot and Dusty Concord and Adirondacks in Eggplant and Cool Peri.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your card - GORGEOUS have a lovely evening :)

Pauline said...

This is beautiful, and would make a very suitable sympathy card, with that gentle image, and soft inking.