My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Colours of the Wind

Well I've had a lovely crafty day today, and have been playing with some new stamps from Visible Image.  I won a competition they ran over on their Facebook group.  You had to use one of their stamps that was the free stamps on the Craft Stamper magazine. And this stamp was part of my prize.  Now, because I have a few of their stamps already, yes I've been buying them for a few years now, out of the 5 stamps that were the prize there was only 1 I didn't already have.  So Helen kindly sent me a code to use to choose the stamps I wanted.  So this is one of them.


This gorgeous stamp is called Colours of the Wind, and I love it!  I used a couple of Brushos for the background - Lime Green and Brilliant Red, sprinkling them on the card first, then spraying with some water.  Once dry I stamped with Versafine and embossed it with clear powder.

Below is the card that won the challenge for me, bit ironic that I won it using  butterfly stamps, when I'm not a fan of butterflies at all..... lol.  But I do love these stamps. More details for this card can be found if you scroll down the page a bit.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Two beautiful cards, and that butterfly card is just amazing! Absolutely gorgeous, and a deserved winner of that comp!