My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 October 2014

Winter Wonderland

Oh, I'm a day late posting this.......
A new challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Tropical Christmas', We have 2 sponsors for this one who are - 


and the prize is a stamp of the winners choice.



whose prize is 3 digi images.

Here's my DT card.


I went with tropical colours for this one,  Heat embossing the trees.  Of all the stamps and images I have, I have nothing 'Tropical Christmas'.... lol.

3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So beautiful
love the sparcle
and tropical colours
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Christmas card ice to see something so different.

Debs said...

Great take on then theme Karen. Fabulous card.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx