My Lovely Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Winter Wonderland

A new challenge has just started over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Girls, Girls, Girls', so your image must include a girl.  Our sponsor is Pink Gem Designs with a prize of 2 digi images.

Here's my DT card using just one of many great digi images from our sponsor,


I used ProMarkers to colour the image and added some sparkle with Chameleon glitter from DMD.  I cut the card base on my Cameo, this is a cut file I made up last year.  I didn't have any blue pearls, so I coloured some with my ProMarker.  Sentiment is computer generated.


Image close up.

4 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely cardKaren. Have a good weekend x Susan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and gorgeous colours Ginny x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Karen, I love the adorable image the little girl and cat is so cute.