My Lovely Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Winter Wonderland

Today see's the start of a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Fairies'.  We have 2 sponsors for this one -


with a fab prize of Ice Skate Die and some winter stamps.
and

with a prize of 4 digi images of the winners choice.

Here's my DT card.


This image is by Teri at Delicious Doodles and is called 'Holly Fairy'.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers, the BP's are from Nitwits and the sentiment from Cuddly Buddly I think.


The closer look at the image.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous imge and colouring Ginny x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card she looks a foxy fairy x Susan x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Amazing card
dear friend I wish you one lovely Valentine's day
hugs Tamara