My Lovely Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Just Inklined


This image is called Corner Poppy and is available to buy and download straight away from Just Inklined.
I coloured the image with Distress Ink Markers, embossed the background and added just a little bit of distress ink to take the 'whiteness' off.  I wish I could find a watercolour pad where the papers were actually white and not cream.  I love the one I use now, just the colour spoils it for me.


The usual close up of the image.

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
love your design
and fabulous colouring
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny♥

jim harker said...

i find the whitest watercolour paper i use is bockingford paper....jim from justinklined

jim harker said...

also love how you've done the poppy nice job ..... (pressed the go button too soon!!!)

Loli said...

Hola Karen. Happy and Creative New Year.
Thank you for your comment.
Beautiful and elegant card, i like the vintage look and the colouring.Lovely work!
Hugs from Palma