My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 20 November 2013

ILPMs Challenge #195

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers where our theme is 'Wedding/Anniversary'.  Our sponsor is Inky Impressions with a fab prize of a $10 voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.


I made this card for my hubby for our 29th Wedding Anniversary.  The image is a digi image from Wee Stamps, I used a MS punch for the borders and Spellbinders for the rest of the die cutting.


Closer look at the image.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Karen...lovely image and beautifully coloured. x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet couple and so free
gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such an adorable image great design Ginny♥

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Karen, I love the dies and such an adorable image.